Something outside of the job:
Outside my professional activities, I enjoy reading books, walking, running, traveling, cooking, learning languages last but not the least one riding a bicycle. I am particularly interested in learning Italian and German. I am enthusiastic to business and my final goal is to have my own business with a high level of time flexibility and cooperativeness.
My favorite books:
- The Richest Man in Babylon is a 1926 book by George S. Clason.
- The Steve Jobs Way: iLeadership for a new generation by Jay Elliot.
- The compound effect book by Darren Hardy.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter.
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull, by Richard Bach.
I come from Iran. Iran is a fabulous country, rich in culture and diversity. In spite of its multiple problems, Iran is the most extraordinary land in the world. I’m traveling, studying, working since 2003. Mainly, I started my journey from Iran after while moved to India then spend almost 9 months in one of the best countries of the word lets call it Oman and now I’m in Italy. I traveled to more than 20 countries in the world.